Designer & Technologist
· Produce top-quality branding, design, web development, and creative strategy.
· Excel as project manager and creative director responsible for all projects.
Clients: Amnesty International, Working Families, Barnard College, Green Mountain Coffee, Urban Justice Center, and many more »
Project examples at theCoup.org »
· Grants & Appeals · Increased foundation grants by 29% in my first full year. Increased the 2002 annual appeal by 14% over the previous four years.
· Budget · Facilitated the agency budget process. Reviewed income and expenses for accuracy and trends. Created fundraising strategies with the development team.
· Data · Developed a database and plan to track agency service and outcomes.
and wood working.
Bicycle InnovationLed workshop on community & tech. IT University Copenhagen. Nov 2012.
Ecohack NYCLed series of software & hardware projects. New York, NY, November 2012.
Future of Security ConferencePresentation on Ambient & Integrative Engagement. New York, NY, October 2012.
Brooklyn BetaLaunched forum for collaboration to jumpstart innovation among the emerging independent workforce in co-working spaces. May 2010 – February 2012.
Tech for GoodAssisted in the planning of this Meetup group to foster social enterprise with more than 500 members (Later merged with NTEN). New York, NY, 2011.
Power in NumbersPanel on leveraging social networks to cultivate traditional media, Asian American Families Conference. September 2010.
10 Tactics for Information ActivismOrganized film screening and workshop. March 2010.
Writing for a Digital AudiencePresentation at Organizing 2.0 conference. December 2009.
Recent Exhibitions & Awards
- New Challenge · $5,000
- The Green Fund · $10,000
Graduate with Honors, Valedictorian
New York, New York · 2011 – 2013
Co-Chair, mfa dt Council
Graduate with Distinction.
Boston, Massachusetts · 1998 – 2001
Portland, Oregon · 1995 – 1997